Open daily for dinner, the restaurant features the best of the Hudson Valley's produce, simply prepared, with an emphasis on good taste and great value! The historic bar features craft cocktails, local beers and regional wines.
- Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 9pm
- Friday & Saturday 5pm - 10pm
Sunday Jazz Brunch 11am – 3:00pm
Weekends are great for relaxing at the hotel. The Sunday Jazz Brunch at The Rhinecliff offers all your favorite brunch classics, served with Hudson Valley soul.
- On Sunday enjoy our award winning live jazz from approx 11.30 - 2.00pm
- Featuring regional Jazz favorites, Blue Gardenia, the Bernstein Bard Trio, Elaine Rachlin, Perry Beekman, U-Guys, Rio de Samba, Crazy Feet and others - call for details
- Classic brunch favorites – Eggs Benedict, French Toast, Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sunday Brunch Menu Sunday Brunch Menu
FULL BREAKFAST AND TO-GO SERVICE DAILY 8am – 11am
Join us for your breakfast treat on the river, warmed by our cozy fireplace in the cooler months!
- Full a la carte cooked and continental breakfast menu
- Home-made pancakes, oatmeal, fresh fruit, grilled grapefruit and the Famous English Breakfast with HP Sauce!
- Our famous French Press Coffee
- Available to hotel guests and non-residents also!